This scoping note is the key technical guidance document underpinning the EITI Indonesia reports for calendar and fiscal years 2010 and 2011. After some revisions, it has received final approval from the EITI Indonesia Implementation Team on December 23, 2013 and January 28, 2014.
The scoping note:
– Describes all known oil, gas, mineral and coal revenues conveyed by oil, gas, mineral and coal producers to the government of Indonesia in 2010 and 2011.
– Where relevant, describes how these revenues are calculated.
– Specifies how much each revenue stream amounted to in 2011, and what percentage that each represented out of the total of all oil and gas, and minerals and coal revenues paid and received nationally.
– Specifies which revenues will be reported by companies as having been paid by, and which will be reported by government as having been received, and of those, which will be reconciled.
– Specifies which companies are included, which are excluded, and how that determination wa s made.
– Specifies the level of disaggregation at which individual payments made by or received from individual companies will be published by EITI Indonesia
– Describes how the quality of reported data is assured